Registration, Attendance and Cancellation
2. All applications to register for an event are subject to the discretion of OF/SHFGS, availability, and to the applicant making full payment in the case of paid / ticketed events.
3. OF/SHFGS reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the event for any reason where necessary.
Content and Intellectual Property
1. Unless otherwise indicated, OF/SHFGS own copyright for the content presented in the event. Some of the copyright for content may be owned by sponsors, speakers or partner organisations.
2. Events may contain links to other website over which OF/SHFGS have no control. OF/SHFGS makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on these website. We are not liable for the content on those websites.
3. Event content does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of OF/SHFGS.
4. Events may be recorded to be shared via social media / other digital platforms either by OF/SHFGS or our partners, sponsors or speakers. OF/SHFGS and any event partners reserve the right to use media captured at an event in any brochures, booklets, videos, websites or other media or publicity. If you do not wish to be filmed or recorded please advise us by email to [email protected] prior to the event.
1. OF/SHFGS is not liable for the detailed content of any events, quality of presentation or if learning outcomes did not entirely meet expectations.